- Exhibition works
- Coordination of trade specialists
- Interior Design and Decorating
The Tate Britain required a property maintenance partner to support the 30th Turner Prize exhibition. The world-renowned exhibition was opening to the public on 30th September therefore an exhibition build was needed, with less than two weeks notice.
The project included the additional challenge of requiring audio-visual equipment for some artists’ installations.
Given their long-term relationship with the Tate Britain, we acted quickly to complete the exhibition construction, finishing two days ahead of schedule.
Throughout the project, we completed the following;
- Full internal demolition of the current exhibitions within the Upper 8 Galleries,
- Co-ordination of all works with art handlers,
- Constructing over seventy new Liquid Metal walls,
- Painting and finishing all Galleries
- Co-ordination of artists, electricians and audio-visual specialists for the mixed media installations
- Specialist support for Ciara Phillips’ hanging installation
The Tate Britain benefitted from a completed installation, ahead of schedule with all artists’ work displayed to meet their vision.
Installing Steve McQueen's Year 3 "A Portrait of Hope" Exhibition